Labster’s Marketing Circle is looking for a dynamic, resourceful, and detail minded International Marketing Manager to support our international growth and marketing efforts! The Marketing Manager will contribute to the overall marketing strategy by executing multi-channel marketing campaigns to increase prospective customers and increase sales in the International Higher Education market.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop, implement and track marketing programs such as email, landing pages, webinars, conferences and events
- Exceed quarterly and annual lead generation and conversion goals to drive growth in target markets
- Collaborate with other internal teams to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives
- Own and execute the International Higher Education campaign calendar and provide accurate reporting to the marketing and sales team
- Build and maintain lead nurture streams to engage prospects throughout the sales funnel
If you’ve got these skills, we’d love to hear from you
- 5+ years of experience in campaign marketing
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications or related field- equivalent work experience is great too!
- Previous experience preferred with a start-up or scale-up tech or SaaS company
- Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as Salesforce, Google Analytics, and content management systems
- Experience with Marketo required
- Excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong prioritization, organization and project management skills
- Must be comfortable working autonomously
- Fluency in English is required
- Proficiency in Spanish, French or German a plus
We are Labster. Creators of virtual science lab software that makes learning engaging, effective and accessible, to as many students as possible. We exist to empower the next generation of scientists to change the world. It’s our mission to support 100 million science learners globally by 2025.
In the same way our technology empowers students, we thrive on an autonomous and innovative culture based on Holacracy, and ensuring that your work fits into your lifestyle.
We encourage individual expression, boldly challenge how it’s always been done, and foster learning, creativity and growth. How you work is in your control, balanced by the comfort of access to like-minded, inspiring people, when you need it.
What’s in it for you?
- Be a part of making science accessible and engaging to the world’s future scientists
- Embrace the autonomy of Holacracy, and work that fits into your lifestyle
- Fair and attractive salaries
- Work with flexibility
- Unlimited paid vacation (which we encourage you to actually take!)
- Learning budget & freedom to decide what you learn!
- Company-wide equity program
- Opportunities to travel and meet your colleagues from around the world! (Covid permitting)