Here at Labster, our Customer Success Circle is seeking an energetic, customer centric Customer Success Manager to fully own a book of business to drive customer satisfaction. Do you get a thrill out of developing and nurturing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty, increasing customers’ lifetime value?
We need your customer relationship skills to empower customers with the tools and support they need to achieve their goals, ultimately improving learning experiences for the world’s future scientists.
What you’ll be doing:
Lead Client Onboarding:
- Manage handoff from sales and determine escalations back to sales/account management as necessary
- Ensure that all items on the implementation task list are completed for each implementation
- Track project status and ongoing tasks to be completed through Gainsight
- Provide clients with access and technical assistance to set up their Labster course
- Lead client training to enable all users on the Labster platform
- Act as a Labster subject matter expert
Monitor Client Success:
- Lead immediate post-launch activities including check-ins with the client, ensuring the product is adopted by the client
- Provide post onboarding technical support to ensure a successful product launch
Work Cross-functionally among internal teams:
- Anticipate, manage, and escalate concerns. Identifying which issues to raise to which parties and when is essential for a smooth onboarding process.
- Transfer project knowledge to Labster’s account management team
- Track any product bugs and communicate requirements for product improvements clearly to the product team
If you’ve got these skills, we’d love to hear from you
0-2 years of experience with Customer Success or Customer Onboarding
Previous experience working in a SaaS company preferred
Customer Service - enjoys interacting and connecting with people and is driven to help others with a “can-do” attitude
Effective Communication / Interpersonal skills
Ability to multitask
Bachelor's degree is desirable, but not a deal breaker. We know that equivalent practical and demonstrable experience, and a technical aptitude to learn software programs, counts just as much
We are Labster. Creators of virtual science lab software that makes learning engaging, effective and accessible, to as many students as possible. We exist to empower the next generation of scientists to change the world. It’s our mission to support 100 million science learners globally by 2025.
In the same way our technology empowers students, we thrive on an autonomous and innovative culture based on Holacracy, and ensuring that your work fits into your lifestyle.
We encourage individual expression, boldly challenge how it’s always been done, and foster learning, creativity and growth. How you work is in your control, balanced by the comfort of access to like-minded, inspiring people, when you need it.
What’s in it for you?
- Be a part of making science accessible and engaging to the world’s future scientists
- Embrace the autonomy of Holacracy, and work that fits into your lifestyle
- Fair and attractive salaries
- Work with flexibility
- Unlimited paid vacation (which we encourage you to actually take!)
- Learning budget & freedom to decide what you learn!
- Company-wide equity program
- Opportunities to travel and meet your colleagues from around the world! (Covid permitting)
Our commitment to all of you
Labster, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Labster strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment. Labster complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law.