We are putting together a new team for a project that aims to speed up the development of exciting features for the students and teachers using Labster. We are looking for a QA Lead to help us deliver an error-free experience.
This is your chance to join an early stage project within a successful startup and shape the project's future. We are using Unity as the main engine for our product and we are looking to improve the QA process of our frontend application.
What you'll be doing
- Defining quality standards and quality metrics for the product in collaboration with producers and technical leads.
- Defining the process for test plan and working with different squads to ensure quality metrics are reviewed and agreed upon.
- Creating tools to automate testing and detect issues minimizing human intervention
- Owning the release sign off and working closely with CI squad to optimize the release cycle.
- Being a central point of collaboration across the QA members in the client app team striving to improve standards, share knowledge and maintain consistency where appropriate.
- Mentoring, coaching and hiring QA members to grow and improve their craftsmanship.
If you've got these skills, we'd love to hear from you
- 3+ years of QA lead experience.
- C# and Unity unit testing proficiency (Unity test framework) experience with nUnity and xUnit are required.
- Automated browser testing with Selenium or similar tool.
- Unit test coverage tools like Coverlet.
- Experience with yaml based CI setup like Drone, Azure Devops or CircleCI is nice to have.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Lifelong learner, keen to learn new technologies and skills.
- Fully proficient in English.
- Previous experience mentoring and coaching more junior colleagues will be highly valued.
What's in it for you
- Work fully remotely with flexibility
- Embrace the autonomy of holacracy, and work that fits into your lifestyle
- Fair and attractive salaries
- Unlimited paid vacation (which we encourage you to actually take!)
- Learning budget & freedom to decide what you learn!
- Company-wide equity program
- Opportunities to travel and meet your colleagues from around the world! (Covid permitting)
We are Labster. Creators of virtual science lab software that makes learning engaging, effective and accessible, to as many students as possible. We exist to empower the next generation of scientists to change the world. It’s our mission to support 100 million science learners globally by 2025.
In the same way our technology empowers students, we thrive on an autonomous and innovative culture based on Holacracy, and ensuring that your work fits into your lifestyle.
We encourage individual expression, boldly challenge how it’s always been done, and foster learning, creativity and growth. How you work is in your control, balanced by the comfort of access to like-minded, inspiring people, when you need it.