Labster is looking for a creative Content Marketing Manager to join our Global Marketing Circle! The Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning, developing and creating quality content that champions the company’s mission to empower the next generation of scientists. We’re looking for someone who loves writing and editing content that science educators will actually read. You should come with a growth mindset, as you will receive regular education and data-driven feedback from the product marketing, sales and marketing teams, and will be expected to provide the same in return.
What you’ll be doing
- Ideate and write quality content that drives engagement, referrals and new leads in the form of:
- SEO blogs and articles
- Testimonials and case studies
- Speaker proposals
- Video scripts
- Email sequences
- Landing pages
- Whitepapers and eBooks
- Proactively read and research trends in the EdTech and education space
- Analyze and optimize efforts on an ongoing basis
- Help create awareness of Labster as an industry expert and thought leader
- Align marketing’s content and SEO strategy, with the company’s 2022 strategy
- Maintain Labster’s unique brand voice and message in collaboration with all stakeholders
If you’ve got these skills, we’d love to hear from you
- Must love to write
- 1-4 years of experience in B2B content marketing
- Strong understanding of SEO and content strategy
- Must be a self-starter comfortable working autonomously
- Experience with tracking, collecting, analyzing and reporting data
- Background in marketing communications, journalism, or education is a plus
- Previous experience preferred with a start-up or scale-up tech or SaaS company
- Strong prioritization, organization and project management skills
We are Labster. Creators of virtual science lab software that makes learning engaging, effective and accessible, to as many students as possible. We exist to empower the next generation of scientists to change the world. It’s our mission to support 100 million science learners globally by 2025.
In the same way our technology empowers students, we thrive on an autonomous and innovative culture based on Holacracy, and ensuring that your work fits into your lifestyle.
We encourage individual expression, boldly challenge how it’s always been done, and foster learning, creativity and growth. How you work is in your control, balanced by the comfort of access to like-minded, inspiring people, when you need it.
What’s in it for you?
- Be a part of making science accessible and engaging to the world’s future scientists
- Embrace the autonomy of Holacracy, and work that fits into your lifestyle
- Fair and attractive salaries
- Work with flexibility
- Unlimited paid vacation (which we encourage you to actually take!)
- Learning budget & freedom to decide what you learn!
- Company-wide equity program
- Opportunities to travel and meet your colleagues from around the world! (Covid permitting)
Our commitment to all of you
Labster, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Labster strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment. Labster complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law.