Labster’s Sales team is focused on driving profitable high growth direct sales activities and outstanding customer service through direct engagement of Labster's prospective customers. As a member of our inside sales High School team, you will help grow and expand our existing customer base in the High School market in the United States. This full cycle, inside sales role, will directly impact Labster’s goal of empowering the next generation of scientists around the world. Globally, our sales team is made up of 65 talented and passionate sales professionals looking to make an impact on science education.
What you’ll be doing
- Leverage Labster's sales methodology and make it your own
- Meet and exceed sales quota and all activity goals as set by the leadership team
- Manage the sales cycle from start to finish; generate pipeline with new business opportunities through cold calling, emailing, and networking to close multi-year SaaS-based deals
- Work with a sense of urgency to ensure timely and appropriate follow-up for all sales-related activities.
- Build and maintain positive work relationships with prospects to create a rapport that facilitates patronage and generates revenue
- Speak knowledgeably about Labster’s services and how we differentiate ourselves from competitors
- Understand the need for innovation in the High School space and advise faculty and administrators on best practices in modern science education
- Develop territory and account-based strategic plans
- Partner with Lead Development teams to provide territory knowledge to assist in their targeting efforts
- Partner with marketing to identify the highest value events in your territory to grow your business
If you’ve got these skills, we’d love to hear from you
- 3-5 years’ experience in a full cycle inside sales role
- Experience in high volume sales with an average deal size of approximately $5,000
- Strong customer service skills, with prior experience in customer-facing roles
- Experience in working with the education sector or similar sector is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, allocate and track time across a large set of targets
- Tech-savvy with high proficiency in using CRMs (Salesforce.com), Google Suite, PowerPoint, and other tools as needed
We are Labster. Creators of virtual science lab software that makes learning engaging, effective and accessible, to as many students as possible. We exist to empower the next generation of scientists to change the world. It’s our mission to support 100 million science learners globally by 2025.
In the same way our technology empowers students, we thrive on an autonomous and innovative culture based on Holacracy, and ensuring that your work fits into your lifestyle.
We encourage individual expression, boldly challenge how it’s always been done, and foster learning, creativity and growth. How you work is in your control, balanced by the comfort of access to like-minded, inspiring people, when you need it.
What’s in it for you?
- Be a part of making science accessible and engaging to the world’s future scientists
- Embrace the autonomy of Holacracy, and work that fits into your lifestyle
- Fair and attractive salaries
- Work with flexibility
- Unlimited paid vacation (which we encourage you to actually take!)
- Learning budget & freedom to decide what you learn!
- Company-wide equity program
- Opportunities to travel and meet your colleagues from around the world! (Covid permitting)
Our commitment to all of you
Labster, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Labster strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment. Labster complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law.